Yes, you read that right! No date is set (yet) but final preparations are being made to start up again real soon.
Whether you are a new or established patient at Feel Well Acu, please take a moment to do the following:
1. Set up your online Jane account if you haven't already.
2. Enter or update your contact information.
3. Complete the New Patient Questionnaire to enter/update your health history and insurance before your first booking. This is required for both new and returning patients (because it's been awhile, right?).
If you don't see it in your account, please send me an email.
4. Add a credit card to keep on file for all payments and future online bookings. Cash & checks will not be accepted at this time.
5. If you have new health insurance, submit your information directly using our online form for verification.
For plans managed by American Specialty Health Plans (ASHP) such as Kaiser, Healthnet, and Sharp, submitting your information on Jane will suffice.
6. Familiarize yourself with our new location at 314 S. Magnolia Ave. We are located on the corner of Magnolia Ave. and Lexington Ave in Downtown El Cajon.
Limited parking is available in our private lot. Please enter from Magnolia and exit via Lexington. Park behind (tandem) or in-between (parallel) cars that are already in the lot. If no spots are open, both street parking and a public parking lot are available nearby.
Note: If you need wheelchair access, please inform me at the time of booking so I can make appropriate arrangements ahead of time.
7. At this time, masks are required at all times. Detailed COVID policies will be sent via newsletter and in a separate blog post.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. I look forward to seeing you at the new clinic soon! Thank you!
- Dr. Lesley